Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 106

Thread: Gate City - Castlewood

  1. #71
    Inactive Member tsgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2007
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City - Castlewood

    TS players, especially Mark, were cheering for Gate City because Castlewood fans and players have done nothing but treat them horrible. No wonder they cheered for GC. I will never, ever, ever cheer for Castlewood under any circumstances. And I don't blame Mark for doing the same.

  2. #72
    Inactive Member imported_BleedingBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2006
    Posts
    355
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City - Castlewood

    And I will never ever, ever, ever cheer for ts either, nor their recruits.. And I certainly don't expect them to cheer for us either which is just fine.

  3. #73
    Inactive Member tsgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2007
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City - Castlewood

    Good, then we are in agreement

  4. #74
    Inactive Member imported_BleedingBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2006
    Posts
    355
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City - Castlewood

    Yeah.. I think rivalries add to the excitement myself though.

  5. #75
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City - Castlewood

    I wouldn't cheer for TS if they were playing the gay guys from hell [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  6. #76
    Inactive Member tsgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2007
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City - Castlewood

    It takes all kinds of people to make this world go 'round.

  7. #77
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City - Castlewood

    [ QUOTE ]
    And I will never ever, ever, ever cheer for ts either, nor their recruits.. And I certainly don't expect them to cheer for us either which is just fine.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    bleeding blue has to be the sorest loser i have seen in awhile. he says the same thing on the cumberland forum, even when he's been proven to be wrong.

    and yeah, for example when mark got punched at castlewood and the entire cheering section for castlewood stood up and cheere. that is probably why mark did what he did.

  8. #78
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City - Castlewood

    No matter what you say about Cwood and their fans, they win with AMERICAN PLAYERS!!!!!!!
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  9. #79
    Inactive Member imported_BleedingBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2006
    Posts
    355
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City - Castlewood

    Well I'd like to know how I've been proven wrong and what about.. And I don't think I'm really a sore loser man.. I have harsh feelings toward ts but other than that, I'm fine.. I'm a little disappointed that our team was down a cylinder the other night but I'm not sore over it.. GC played a great game and I congratulated them for it.. No hard feelings..

  10. #80
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City - Castlewood

    Someone explain to me exactly what Castlewood has "won"...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •